Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday

So I've been thinking, and honestly this posting every day, and having specific themes for each day is like having a list of what to do to be happy. I promise I will keep up the same line of thought, I will do my researches and post about beauty, health, music, nerdy stuff and my random thoughts, I don't promise in which day I'll post what, or to post every day, but a few times a week, after all, studying medicine is a time consuming activity, and to keep up with this every day would become a burden, and I don't want any more burdens.
I hope you are having a blast this week. this is my last week of vacation, and it's being more productive than all the others... anyway, I have to study cause I have a test in my second week and I do not want to do allnighters...

DFTBA
xo
Djoyce

No comments:

Post a Comment